Well as weeks off work go, this has not been as I had intended. In fact, on a non-food level it’s been pretty pants/awesome. I seem to work in extremes – more fun that way.
So the good stuff!
- I lost a second 4lbs – 8lbs in two weeks
- I attended Pilates – initially thought it was sucky, but I didn’t half ache the next day so going to rebook as must be good
- I did another Bokwa class – I’m keeping up, doing pretty good if you ask me
- I passed Probation at work – 32 long hard weeks of not knowing if they’ll keep me on are finally over!!
The not so good stuff!
- My nan got ambulanced to hospital – nearly died/conflicting meds, she’s totally fine now but we did have Fish&Chips to cheer up
- The Grandfather-In-Law passed away – It was coming, just not quite like that. And not while I was out celebrating my loss that night! Felt bad being happy, and not being able to do anything. Followed with a cheer up Chinese – oops.
- Other surprise commitments – visiting family, last minute Uni Day, etc meant less gym classes than hoped and less house improvements.
Oh well, foodwise I am happy. Regardless of any ups or downs I have stuck to plan – I even weighed my Chippy chips AND synned my Chinese at the full amount!! The scales are looking good for Tuesday and I finally saw that elusive 183lbs for the first time in 18months!!!